* We have preserved the waft of the era and thanks to that we differentiate from other big chains of hotels. For example our guests are led to a second and third floor rooms through a 19th century creaky wooden stair.
* The building was reconstructed in 1920’s and until 1940 was that used as a hotel and a restaurant and also for night entertainment.
* In 2003 the building was entirely renovated and became famous as ”Skåne Hotel” and got it’s current face.
* In May of 2010 the hotel was renamed by the new hotel operator to a Economy Hotel.
* Rooms were entirely updated in February to March in 2012.
* Economy Hotel is located next to the Old Town of Tallinn, in Kalamaja district. Just in a walking distance along Vana-Kalamaja street is a Seaplane Harbour and the promenade of the culture kilometer.